Recipe: Baked asparagus with parmesan and toasted hazelnuts
The Tonda Gentile hazelnut like you've never tasted it! It has always been the queen of our territory, and we have cultivated it for generations.
We like it very much because it is also a very versatile ingredient in the kitchen, and not just in the world of desserts! Its excellent taste and the special aroma it retains after roasting make it fantastic even in savory preparations, from aperitifs to main courses. Our journey then begins with her, the Miss Piemonte IGP!
Today's recipe is: Baked asparagus with parmesan and toasted hazelnuts
- Wash the asparagus and remove the hard part of the stem.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, then arrange the asparagus in a row and season with oil, salt, pepper.
- Pour the grated Parmesan cheese and bake at 170 ° for twenty minutes.
- The last 5 minutes add the toasted hazelnuts.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy! A very fast, healthy and tasty dish!